I was in charge of creating the new website.
I helped them to choose a front-end stack, and handled all of the front-end code.
The keys requirements/goals were:
- Improve SEO by using a server side rendering (SSR)
- Improve performances (SSR + SPA application)
- Create an evolutive, structured and maintainable code base.
I moved to NYC (E2 visa) to work as software engineer I learned a lot about self organization and redefining a feature's scope.
- Build a flexible, error-resilient and asynchronous architecture for the front end (React native & web - JS)
- Deploy new self-contained features, from the server-less micro-service to the integration in clients (web, desktop and mobile).
I developed website/apps for various clients, in different industries like fashion, jewelry or even wine.
I worked during a year for Moody's & Euler Hermes (project under NDA) as a lead developer (Vue.js - JS) of a team of 7 people.
Here's a quick list of my most recent work:
Design + Dev:
- popdoc.co (landing + apps )
- florituel.com (offline now)
- mayl.fr (different iterations)
- see www.behance.net/damtsnkff (will be updated soon)
- Vue.js platform for Euler Hermes.
Between the acquisition and the product, I made sure the product was fitting with its target by talking to customers everyday.
Created a few scripts for scrapping from diverse site.
- scrapping with authentification first
- parsing the data
- creating document from the data
also participated in some front-development:
and two features in the product:
- Connect Linkedin, Dribbble or Behance to domain
Recept is a virtual receptionist that welcomes your visitors and alert your collaborators instantly. From the design and conducting the user research, to the dev of two iOS natives apps, I built everything myself, allowing +15k visitors to sign in using the application, over the last 3 years (still online)