- 503 Followers
- 3942 Tweets
Bienvenue sur le profil Malt de Anthea !
killer 2d artist: street art/digital/print/graphic
Peut se déplacer à Ixelles - Elsene
- Tarif indicatif 450 €/ jour
Consultez le niveau d'expérience, la disponibilité et le temps de réponse de Anthea
Localisation et déplacement
- Ixelles - Elsene, België - Belgique - Belgien
- Peut travailler dans vos locaux à
- Ixelles - Elsene et 50km autour
- Durée de mission
- ≤ 1 semaine
- ≤ 1 mois
- entre 1 et 3 mois
- entre 3 et 6 mois
- ≥ 6 mois
- Secteur d'activité
- Aéronautique & aérospatiale
- Agence & SSII
- Architecture & urbanisme
- Arts & artisanat
- Taille d'entreprise
- 1 personne
- 2 - 10 personnes
- 11 - 49 personnes
- 50 - 249 personnes
- 250 - 999 personnes
Charte du freelance Malt signée
Consulter la charte
Anthea en quelques mots
Giving you a starter price for my services, is a way for me to compete and give you a chance to taste what excellence is.
I am a master at creating unique visual content using my pencil, Photoshop, Illustrator and so many apps. You want something minimal or simply give a breath to your campaign with flashy visuals that no one else will give: this is my specialty with a very wide creativity and ideas that go beyond the visual and encompass sociology, psychology, marketing, semiology, etc.
Stand out from the crowd, hire me !
Professional Artist / Creative - En tant que freelance
Siemens - Siemens
Independant Consultant - Market Intelligence Expert - Belux Market - Industry Division
- assess current profitability within the market
- detect and grasp future opportunities within the market
- implement data accuracy, monitoring and control on the long term for all divisions
- elaborate procedures to leverage market market knowledge to other divisions, and control and monitor internal performance Methods:
- Top down and bottom up approach.
- Collect primary and secondary sources of information
- Follow a road map: diagnostic, recommendations, implementations, control
- Smart data: synthetic approach avoiding redundant information flows and explaining clea causes and consequences with regards to implementing market knowledge and procedures to increase profit. Results:
- Improved Market knowledge with transparent methodology that can be leveraged to other divisions.
- Realistic and detailed roadmap with targeted efforts to leverage current assets and reach +10% profit by 5 years.
- Organizational changes.
Many - MANY
Freelance Marketer, Writer, Traveler
EUROPEAN JUNIOR CATEGORY MANAGER - SOFTSIDE LUGGAGE
- Under the supervision of the Category Director, define the marketing mix for the new products to respond to the consumer needs.
- Analyse performances of the assortment and recommend actions to improve sales.
- Support the Category Director in defining the correct price settings for the assigned category of products in line with the company strategy and competition.
- Work closely with the Forecasting and Planning team.
- Constantly gather and support analysis of relevant market and competition data (product + communication + trade programs + margin structure) to anticipate the consumer needs and ensure correct market positioning.
- Write feasible marketing briefs.
- Actively participate in the product development cycle, from design to prototype and sample production.
- Support the communication team in developing attractive promotional material.
- Prepare transparent reports requested by the Category Director.
- Give full general support to Category Director.
- Develop and maintain relationships with affiliates and top management.
- Constantly act as a key innovation player, in collaboration with R&D & Design office.
LEVI STRAUSS & CO.
ASSISTANT MERCHANDISING/PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TOPS AND BOTTOMS WOMEN'S LEVI'S RED TAB EMEA
- Daily management of the line plan for ready to wear tops and denim tops/ bottoms with participation to design briefs and decision making with product managers, designers, and product developers.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of the pan European sell-in, sell-out, per retail channel, country, with KPIs.
- Market study and recommendations at the pan-European level in order to build up the bottom's line extension
- Competitive benchmark: store checks, analyses on assortment structure, price brackets, key silhouettes, fabrics and finishes, 4Ps strategy, SWOT.
- European Trend analysis monthly report: combining sell-in/sell-out reports and fashion trends insights for global line briefs.
- Management of commercial samples, line book, preparation of events such as line launch and B&B. Trainings followed on: product development (costing, fabrics, finishes, sundries), pattern construction, visual merchandising, consumer insights. I was reporting to Senior Merchandising Manager Women's bottoms and Merchandising Manager Women's tops. http://eu.levi.com
Phoenix IT Services
E-COMMUNICATION PROJECT LEADER/ CONTENT CREATION FOR NEW WEBSITE
- Creation and administration of questionnaires related to themes of the different site's sections.
- Organization of dynamic focus groups about themes such as: brand identity: company's core competencies, mission, positioning, values, and corporate responsibility.
- Writing of the final website content with iterative feedback from participants on its relevancy and consistency and improvements. During this internship I was reporting to CEO and marketing director www.phoenixitservicesfrance.fr
Areas Assurances - Cabinet DELORME
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT PROJECT/ DEVELOPMENT OF CARRIED GOODS' INSURANCE SEGMENT
-Redefinition of range by maintaining/adding/decreasing service-components accordingly with a new pricing policy and contract extension conditions.
-Development of BtoB customer-portfolio: sales' strategy and tools review to prospect and improve customer acquisition/retention in order to increase annual profitability. During this internship I was reporting directly to the agency owner. http://www.areas.fr
Consultez les recommandations qu'a reçues Anthea