La demande initiale était une refonte de l'interface de l'application mobile Mogirys.
Rapidement, nous avons analysé des problématiques plus profondes liées à l'UX. Par exemple, l'architecture de contenu et la navigation furent repensées. Nous avons donc pivoté vers une logique de gabarits afin de donner le ton global en terme d'UI, et de pouvoir recenser les différents écrans et questionnements associés en terme de contenu et de besoins utilisateurs.
En parallèle de ce travail, j'ai mis en place un design system et la documentation associée afin de structurer le projet sur le long terme.
I chose to involve myself in this work experience in order to widen my professional outlook: working abroad and learning proficient business english. Moreover, it was about extending my area of expertise by focusing on technical design and the user experience. ”
• Webdesign, focusing on meaningful design: from conceiving a structure to design high
quality icons or sharp text formating.
• Developing interaction and information flows
• Creating digital interfaces, structures and platforms
• Anticipating and improving user experience
“ From the many projects I have on paper this one is the first substantial which had yet arisen.
With a friend, we detected a junction between the exploding trend of brand content in communication strategies and the success of self created content led by an improved access to new technologies. We decided to jump in and try out our own concept, an interactive traveling experience through a webserie“
• Defining and creating a truly original identity
• Conceiving the digital package to channel the potential user flow
• Developing a communication and a sponsor strategy
• Building and managing a community
• Brand content creation : photography and video editing.
“Handling creation for Malaysia on my own was a great challenge. Mixing all kinds of designs from social media ads and posts to custom printed furniture and stickers. Being the sole creative I was able to grow confidence in my creative and strategic skills while strengthening the brand awareness. Very rewarding fact, my designs were exported to other countries to be localised under my supervision. “
• Designing for a very broad scope of mediums, including custom/atypical layouts
• Using my recently self-acquired skills of video editing into professional use
• Social media strategy and creative guidelines
• Exporting my designs through South East Asia and managing the localisation with other
“This position fits in line with my previous experience in Easy Taxi, but with more markets and more responsibilities. Stepping up in the shoes of a manager propelled me into new considerations. On the creative side, I was enabled to focus on the bigger picture and practise scalability between campaigns and assets. Consistency became a major point of convergence.
• Performance oriented cross-channel creative strategy across 15 countries in Asia and Europe.
• Manage a team of 4 composed of two content writers, one graphic designer and one art director. Providing guidelines and advice to the team. In charge of recruitment and performance reviews.
• Drive design towards the transversal scope it deserves, through strong involvement in cross services synergy and processes
• Creative involvement in close collaboration with the CEO, bringing the company to the next seeding round.
This experience was definitely one of its kind.
The company was purpose driven and organised according to holacracy ( an experimental horizontal hierarchical structure). This took the strategic focus to a whole different level.
It was a great context to grow as a professional, but also as a person.
• User-centered design approach for multiple user roles and a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Applying the full spectrum of tools of a UX designer : Personas, user feedback, user research, drawing user journeys and user flows, on boarding optimisation…
• Animating a design culture through collaborative tools and workshops