17 years of relevant professional experiences has led me to develop a solid and recognized expertise in Network Technologies and Information System Management.
My responsibilities have included not only technical expertise but also functional and management activities in complex and large environments.
- Passion for technology and excellence in delivering solutions
- Honesty and empathy to those around you on a daily basis
- Quick adoption to new technologies and continuously demonstrated technical excellence
- A focused and solution oriented approach necessary to see projects through to completion
- Deep Background in Networking and Security (CCNP)
- Ability to identify and solve problem quickly in complex environment
- Problem vs Solution Oriented Thinking
- Capacity to lead operational crisis
- Activity Follow-up (set up of dashboard, KPI definition, track of the activity)
- Good internal and external communication
- Stress tolerant
- Organisational capacity
- Team Spirit, Adaptability, & Engagement
- Strong involvement and adoption of new DevOps approach in networking environment (NetDevops):
- Source Control (Git)
- Device Programmability (from SSH CLI to RESTFUL API).
- Python SDK for automation (f5-sdk, pyNetbox, boto3, infoblox SDK etc...)
- Configuration Management (Ansible/Tower)
- IAC: Serverless FrameWork, Terraform, CloudFormation, F5 Application Service 3...
- Orchestration tools (Jenkins, AWS Step Functions)
- Automatic Testing Tool/Framework (Pyats/Genie, DIY Scripting)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Source of Truth and integration in automation tooling environment (ex: Netbox, dynamic inventory integration in Ansible Tower/AWX, Config Context (global and local), and implementation of mechanism to maintain a good hygiene level of the SoT).
- Virtualization of development and integration network / Security environments (Eve-Ng) for CI/CD pipeline integration
- (Learn, Think, Apply and Share)
- AWS Serverless (Lambda, Step Function)