- Received ImagineIF award from Boston Scientific for my work on machine learning.
- NLP for a large scale social media analytics.
- Developed several Machine Learning algorithms for analyzing a large scale data
- Developed NLP algotithms such as Sentimental Analysis, Fuzzy Matching, Sensitivity Analysis, Topic Modeling, Entity Recognition etc
- I was a member of large Statistical analysis team.
- I developed and deployed many statistical algorithms to analyze healthcare claim eligibility.
- I conducted peer review of many statistical algorithms and codes that were developed in the statistics team.
► I was in charge to develop new database architecture and data storage systems.
►I have guided and mentored application development teams by creating effective database designs
from business requirements using best practices modeling techniques.
►I also guided several analysts and database developers for data migration and data transformation
- Headed and managed a big data and analytical project to enhance and optimize logistics operation in India.
- Guided the team to develop an analytical solution and software to resolve day-to-day logistics decision making.
- Analyzed logistics data to devise the new logistics strategy particularly for loading and unloading of capacitated trucks and vehicle routing.
- Developed a novel heuristic approach to determine optimum logistics cost.
- Worked with senior managers and director to understand and gather requirements for successful implementation of business application
Entrepreneur First brings together extraordinary people to build startups in London, Singapore, Berlin, Hong Kong, and Paris. EF funds individual and help build co-founding teams, develop ideas, and accelerate through fundraising from the world's best investors.
EF have built over 150 companies, have over 1000 alumni worldwide. EF's major exits to date include Magic Pony, led by Bishop Rob and Zehan Wang, which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $ 150m only 18 months after the founders puts on the EF program.
For more information about Entrepreneur First, check out: www.joinef.com
- I was part of a large research project in computer laboratory at Cambridge University
- I worked on Semantic analysis for data validation
- I built several statistical models for analyzing public procurement data.
- Completed doctoral courses .
- Attended several international conferences.
- Published 7 research papers in topics of AI, ML, optimization, and simulation.
- Developed computationally efficient machine learning and optimization techniques to solve large scale project scheduling problem.
- Developed optimization heuristics algorithm to solve computationally hard problem especially NP-Hard problems.
- Member of the international conferences organized by The French Institute for Research in
Computer Science and Automation in Metz city of France.
- I was also involved in a distributed computing project led by the director of The French Institute for Research in Computer Science and Automation Metz office
- Querying RDF Data
- RDF Semantic on Relational Data-based Systems
- Led the graduate class team to develop automated shop floor control system.
- Developed simulation model and optimization based decision making support system for the analysis of aircraft design change propagation. This project was funded by The Boeing Company, USA.
- Developed and implemented Agent-based simulation modeling system to model a hazmat drivers route choice problem and behavior. This work was funded by Federal Department of Transportation, USA.
- Built multi-criteria decision making support system for modeling dual-toll pricing policy for regulating hazardous material transportation. This work was funded by National Science Foundation, USA.
- Conducted research on optimizing outbound logistics network design for a manufacturing supply chain using optimization heuristics.
- Developed optimization algorithms to optimize distribution network for manufacturing supply chain.
- Developed a time series forecasting algorithm involving temporal association rules, associated clustering, and ARIMA for stock prediction and flood forecasting.