Ancestors : The Humankind Odyssey (Unreal Engine 4)
- Automation tools to help building the environment much faster: complex trees, interactive rivers, caves...
- Biome/context based placement tools to help placing game ingredients in this big open world.
- AI scripting/Navmesh expert.
>Main Tech Designer since conception. Unannounced online coop OW project. (Unreal Engine 3 and 4).
Procedural, automation and systemic approach to content creation:
- Design, prototype, co-develop and implement tools and features for more freedom, faster iterations and efficiency.
- Smart City design through hierarchical metadata spreading and tag based content matching 'in-house' technology.
- Creation of base gameplay Level Design objects, both text and visual scripting based.
- Close collaboration with programmers. Coding on a daily basis (C++ and UnrealScript).
- Define Level Design pipeline, guidelines and constraints.
>Senior Game/Level Designer on Remember Me (Unreal Engine 3)
Brought the 3rd Episode "High Tension/Deep Exit", about 1.5h of gameplay, from alpha to final on this story driven platform/combat game.
>Lead LD - Akaneiro, a Hack&Slash (released) and a multiplayer TPS (prototype) based on the 'Plants Vs Zombie' licence, both F2P games (Unity3D 3.5)
Set the pipeline workflow, write high-level documentation, implement features from game design requirements, build level examples and situations, manage a team of 2-4 designers.
>Senior Level Designer - Alice Madness Returns (Unreal Engine 3)
Design and modify levels, especially on the 4th chapter (Queen's Domain) and 5th chapter (Toys), on a story driven platform game. See less
> World Builder - Test Drive Unlimited 2
Procedurally assisted generation of specific parts of the Ibiza island partly from real geo data.
>Tools Designer - Next Pipeline
Responsible for designing the philosophy, interface and the ergonomics of new editor tools with an artist and 4 programmers.
>Level Designer - Alone In The Dark 5 (360/PC) and Inferno (Ps3 version). (Maya/Lua based Engine named Twilight 2)
Worked mainly on three sequences of the game, meaning 2 hours of gameplay, from conception to final.