Working on all part of the technology stack including:
- Ruby On Rails
- Mobile app built in React Native
Producing Web Solutions such as:
- Email Marketing Software that allow designers to leverage Amazon Web Services SES to design their or their clients newsletters at an insanely low price with one of the best deliverability.
- Booking software that allows any restaurant to use its own booking system along with its customer base for marketing purposes. It can also be used as a light POS for small restaurant. This proof of concept gave birth to https://octochef.com/
- SEO Software suite that analyse any websites and gives SEO metrics followed with actionable recommendations; Analyse search engine ranking for any set of keywords for a given country; Provide relevant keyword suggestions in order to find long-tail keywords by leveraging google suggests.
- Static Websites Platform made for designers. Just have to design the web pages through an easy interface in the cloud and click push in order to have their sites deployed. It is by default SEO friendly and blazing fast.
During this contract, I was developing new features of a new software within an awesome ruby team.
This product was part of many others in JobReady intended for VET and Employment Services.
First hired as a Contractor before becoming Full-Time in this digital agency, I was working on several web projects (i.e: www.pictureball.com.au, www.cadia.com.au, etc...) using CodeIgniter Framework and Magento but my main focus was on developing a product called Kidunot. For 6 months I have successfully planned, developed, managed developers (offshore and within Sydney) and launched www.kidunot.com on Rackspace followed by Amazon Web Services.
The last year and a half has been spent conceiving and developing a business-to-business product called www.bmscloud.com.au. This ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) has been entirely developed in Ruby On Rails and composed of several modules such as Customer Relationship Management(CRM), Contract Management and Supply Chain Management(SCM).
While having this position, I have been exposed to team management, software design and development, testing but also to the DevOps role leveraging cloud infrastructure.