I'm a machine learning software engineer with a 5 year professional experience in data, Python and ML.
Open to freelance gigs.
I'm interested the most in the production/operations aspect of machine learning (MLOps).
I love writing object-oriented Python code using test-driven development and the DevOps/CI/CD techniques.
- Machine Learning: mostly NLP, Classification and Regression; also Computer Vision (CNN)
- Machine Learning Libraries: scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras, XGBoost
- (Modern) Python programming: object-oriented programming, type hinting, pydantic
- Testing in Python (pytest); test-driven development (TDD)
- Python for Data Analysis: Pandas, Numpy
- RESTful API and Web Apps: mostly Django; also Flask and FastAPI
- Databases: mostly SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL); also MongoDB
- Containerization: Docker, Docker Compose; first experience with Kubernetes (minikube, GKE)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines: experience with CircleCI and Jenkins
- MLOps (certified)
- Cloud: mostly AWS; experience with GCP
- Big Data: experience with Spark (PySpark)
- Linux, git
- Developing an end-to-end Machine Learning and Data Management Web App in Django for an e-commerce start-up (mai '21 -- present)
- Classification of e-commerce products with NLP
- SQL databases management
- Data/ML RESTful APIs (to retrive, classify, update data)
- Automated pipelines that search for and classify new products with ML; human-in-the-loop feedback to improve the ML model
- part-time teaching Python, DevOps and AI at a University (dec '21 -- present)
- 3 year experience analysing data from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) CERN ('17-'20)
- Python, Machine Learning, Statistics, Distributed Computing
- intense cutting-edge teamwork project within a 1200-person collaboration
- PhD thesis written based on the project
If you think I might be helpful in your project, let's chat :-)
(English | Français)