Les Furets.com is one of the French leading insurance comparison websites, part of UK BGL Group (owner of comparethemarket.com)
Job description: Business development and management of the relationships between LesFurets.com and our Business Partners (BP). I am in charge of more than 20 partnerships in several insurance sectors – Car, health, home, bike, life - among which Allianz, Swisslife, Direct Assurance (Axa Group) etc. My main objective is to maximize their performance and results and to develop their loyalty.
- Analysis of BP’s results through the creation and the follow-up of several indicators:
> Quantitative indicators : conversion rate, quotability, quote to qlead, top of screen…
> Qualitative indicators.: customer journey, commercial speech…
- Recommendations and definition of action plans to improve their results and performance, best practices
- Contribution to the elaboration of new strategic projects and in charge of persuading and helping our partners to implement them
- Market studies and business intelligence
- Audit of sales allocation process and customer leads treatment on a regular basis
- Support and contribution to the launches of new partnerships
Aegon France is part of the Dutch Group Aegon, one of world leading life insurance company
Job description: Aegon France is selling Life insurance products to private individuals through the intermediary of external providers based in France and Morocco. I was in charge of controlling the quality of the sales made by our providers and the respect of FCA Risk & Compliance norms. I was also committed to the improvement of the commercial performance.
- Analysis and follow-up of providers’ quality performance (creation of indicators, listening sessions, management of customers claims, reporting to British FCA on a regular basis)
- Action plans to improve the quality of sales process (calibrations, training programs …)
- Contribution to the set-up of new sales campaigns through the elaboration of marketing and commercial material (commercial speech redaction, products forms…) and training sessions