Bienvenue sur le profil Malt de Alice !
Localisation et déplacement
- Paris, France
- Effectue ses missions majoritairement à distance
Charte du freelance Malt signée
Consulter la charte
Alice en quelques mots
IÉSEG School of Management
Education & e-learning
Content Officer & Translator
- Conduct interviews (of students, graduates, entrepreneurs, professors...)
- Write news articles for the website
- Contact graduates for testimonials
- Prepare newsletter (content; conduct editorial committee meeting)
International Association of Universities (IAU-AIU)
- Development of digital multi-channel communication campaigns (emailing, social media, news posts)
- Preparation of e-newsletter
- Website maintenance and webpage building
- Membership management
- Ongoing communications with external parties
- Preparation of annual report
AQP English Oficial
English Teacher (English as a Foreign Language)
Bilingual Marketing & Website Coordinator
- WEBSITE/SOCIAL MEDIA/COMMUNICATIONS: managed two bilingual company websites (OMAC & COMB, now COMMB); wrote copy and updated website as necessary; coordinated new website building (wordpress); prepared monthly bilingual newsletter; analyzed and reported website statistics using Google Analytics; managed social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube).
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: supervised Certification Program (educational program) implementation; kept track of task accomplishment; sent reminders for deadlines; organized and led regular meetings with team members to discuss eventual difficulties or changes.
- EVENT COORDINATION (conferences): contacted vendors; researched and booked venues; managed event promotion ; ensured on-site coordination and assistance; collected client post-event feedback.
- CREATIVE: created logos for online and printed use; developed creatives for online ads, digital out-of-home and printed banners; created video tutorials; developed diverse marketing materials using InDesign/Photoshop.
- CLIENT SERVICE: answered phone calls and emails from clients or prospects and handled requests in a professional and timely manner.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE: enhanced PowerPoint presentations, helped with Open3 book creation. (see link to digital book below), translated webpages and documents,...
Marketing Communications Assistant
- Managed social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook) using Hootsuite and Twitterfeed
- Led Facebook ad campaigns
- Analyzed data and established performance reports in order to reevaluate ongoing contracts with job boards, and plan for next quarter.
- Created reports from Google analytics in order to track Randstad website performance
- Created landing pages using Hubspot for special events such as open houses
- Translated short documents from English to French
- Curated content to share internally via Postbeyond and social media channels
- Recognized by Dynamite Red Carpet Star program for establishing outstanding customer relationships
- Contributed to store sales increase on a daily basis by giving recommendations to customers and providing exceptional customer service
Fédération Française des Bureaux des Etudiants
- Reached out to various businesses to establish new sponsorships
- Recruited brand ambassadors for clients
- Reported results of marketing operations to partners
- Ensured communication with students and clients through emails, phone and social media.
- Wrote website content
- Managed social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook
MAGE - Mutuelle de l'éducation
- Prospected in various schools across the country to obtain new subscribers
- Informed potential customers about services offered during trade shows
Consultez les recommandations qu'a reçues Alice