The main mission of our team is to build a solution, Active Insights for Brands, that allows our clients to understand the mobile audience, market share, behavior, and journey of their user and their competitors' users.
Our clients have access to different studies through a web portal. Our studies are built with Tableau and integrated into the portal with the Tableau Embedded solution.
I wrote the SQL script and create the visualizations with Tableau for five major studies:
Thanks to my previous experience with Tableau, I was able to help other teams on the Tableau Server side (security, maintenance, updates,..) and to train people to start monitoring their own KPI. I also had the occasion to work with the Marketing team to build some Tableau Public dashboards (like the World Cup study that was awarded Viz of the day)
As a consultant, I worked with more than 30 clients in different sectors (marketing, pharmaceutical, banking, hotel, energy, telecom, public,..) mainly in Strasbourg and Paris but also in Australia, Singapore, and Switzerland.
My main missions were focused on:
- Tableau: coaching, training, expertise, design
- Alteryx: training, and data preparation tasks
- SSIS: build complete data integration flow
- Development of tools and API using C#
Author of Getting Started With Tableau 2019.2, a 250 pages book to learn how to use Tableau. Writing this book includes:
- Build the entire chapter architecture
- Write 100% of the content and take all the screenshots
- Describe and discover every feature that exists on Tableau
- (Optional) Build a promo web page using Gatsby and Netlify: https://tableau2019.netlify.com/