• Product Management | Product Ownership
• Conversion Optimization
• Product Analysis
• MVP Development from conception to launch
Clients and projects:
- PM Consulting: Building the PM structure for a speedboat project financed by a leading US telecommunication company
- PO/PM Consulting: Building the agile structure, training of a PO for an IoT marketplace
- Consulting: Setting up the agile and growth hacking (experimentation) structure for an Ecommerce Startup
Digital Transformation Consultant (Management Consulting) at dgroup (part of Accenture Consulting) based in the dgroup/Accenture office in Berlin
• Consultant for The Whistle Project, Cambridge University
• Consultant for Hexal / Sandoz
• Lead Product Manager: 7 developers, 1 full time designer, 3 Content creator and 1 QA.
• Responsible of Specifications and Coordination for the Conversion Rate Optimization task force.
• Responsible of Implementation and Analysis of the A/B, split and multivariate tests with VWO.
• Product Manager with EXOZET, external agency managing 7NXT first platforms and 7NXT internal development team.
• Rebuild and launch of Sophia-Thiel, Machdichkrass and Marchdich leicht on 7NXT internally developed new slack
• Launch of Sophia-Thiel.com and Xtreme-krass.com international version, in English with international payment methods on time and budget.
• Product Manager for the 7NXT Health GmbH signature programs (Desktop and Mobile platforms): machdichkrass.com; xtreme-krass.de (German and International version); machdichleicht.de; slimbene.de; sophia-thiel.com (German and International version); hollywood-fit.de; nichtraucher-in-120-minuten.de; realboxingacademy.com; mariamachtdichfit.de.
• Product Manager for both Desktop (launched in January 2014) and Mobile template (launched in January 2015).
• X10 the conversion rate of key parts of the website by leading the implementation of drastic changes in design, assortment and functionality with careful monitoring of results and constant improvement.
• Collaborate with experienced marketing formerly at Google and project managers formerly at McKinsey
• Developed a monitoring model for the online shop (http://www.bettenriese.de) and marketplace sales including Gross Margin Reports.
• Responsible of A/B testing
• Performed sales, trend, and profitability analysis.
Junior Product Manager: Sep. 14 to Aug. 15
Entrepreneur and Business Development: Feb. 14 to Aug. 14
• Offered marketing services to all Richemont brands ( For instance Cartier, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Montblanc) and assisted headquarters in their market research.
• Analyzed results to formulate strategic and operational recommendations.
• Contributed to the production of Group and Houses’ research and ensure their success and competitiveness.
• Preparation and analysis of the results of studies regarding trends of the luxury market in Asia and emerging countries.