Product management, product marketing & project management experience with digital natives, industries, startups- on innovative & digital projects targeting EU, US and Asian markets- as a direct hire & consultant in the Silicon Valley, Seattle area and the EU.
Certifications: MIT Sloan Artificial Intelligence implications for business strategy (ML, NLP, Robotics)- delivered a project roadmap on an automaker. Agile Scrum Product Owner. PRINCE 2 project management. Ongoing: Columbia University IoT/data science & analytics.
2016 CES participant, #AvGeek. ESSEC club digital member.
- Smart mobility, health, city, home, energy/utilities.
- SaaS business solutions, cloud computing, e-services, marketplaces, digital services
- Tech: IoT, AI, APP, eBusiness/Marketplace, Cloud/SaaS & onpremise solutions
- Functional expertise: from idea, creation to execution for innovation, digital creation & transformation.
- lean product management: design thinking - lean startup - Agile PO - strategic partnerships (co-creation, open innovation, technology & business etc...), leadership & change.
- market expansion: product marketing - launch - collaterals- GTM- global activities - campaigns- competitive enablement.
- project management: alignment of stakeholders & teams (internal & external, agencies, R&D/technical & operations), KPI, actions/revisions.
- data analytics: core statistics- user, client & stakeholder - primary & secondary + qualitative & quantitative research - regulatory assessment - stakeholder map - technology assessment.
*Skills: client focus, analytical, problem solving & communication skills. Result oriented leadership. Learner, team player & personal impact. Global intelligence. Entrepreneurial & sense of initiative
*Citizen commitment: board experience, donor outreach & community development. Economic development - Sustainability, International affairs.