An enthusiastic IT professional with 11 years of experience in software development and operations. My self-motivated attitude helps me completing tasks with minimum supervision. Willingness to learn new technologies & seek challenging avenues. I am strong mix of passion, commitment, technical inquisitiveness, leadership and business skills focused on providing added value to stakeholders.
• Acquired vision of entire software development lifecycle by working on all profiles starting from technical support, development, team lead to contributing in designing application architecture.
• Experience in development of distributed, scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
• Experienced in troubleshooting, debugging, maintenance and tuning of web applications.
• 3 years of experience in Team leading.
• Experience of working as scrum master in Agile & working with Confluence, Atlassian ServiceNow, Jira.
• Good knowledge of frameworks such as Angular, JSF, Spring (MVC, Data, Cloud), Hibernate & IBM BTT.
• Experience in Incident, Change and Problem management.
• Experience in using CICD - DevOps tools (Git, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Kibana).
• Cloud platform hands-on knowledge on AWS cloud computing services on Udemy (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, CloudWatch, AWS Route 53, IAM).
• Experience in conducting light penetration tests & exposure to security tools like Burp Suite.
• Experience of working with Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere (WAS) server.
• Experience in troubleshooting & administration of Adobe LiveCycle suite.
• Strong in coordination and communication skills.
• Experience in Banking, Telecom and Shared Services domains.
• Understanding of IT operations in Service sector and Product sector.
• Innovative problem solver & demonstrated ability to work in multicultural environment.