I've been crafting digital products/services for over 15 years. Mostly complex and core business applications (web and mobile).
What I'm good at is Product Strategy & Discovery, Product Execution, Product Team & Tools, Product Design and Product Innovation.
My skill set: Product, Strategy, Management, UX, Design Thinking, Agile
Myself: Skeptical, Empathy, Simplicity, Love for Dance & Jazz Music
My values: Listening, Less is More, Autonomy, Integrity, No BS.
After 15 years, I can tell you, Product Management is not made of magical recipes that work for everyone out of the box, it is a highly interpersonal discipline that depends on people interactions, project complexity, and organization within your company.
Bottom line, don’t try to apply methodology X or best practice Y as is.
Another outcome is « Hire Smart People and Let Them Tell You What To Do » NOT the opposite.
What I can do for you:
- Product Strategy and Discovery (Roadmap, Design Sprints or other creative workshops...)
- Product Execution (Product & Project Management, improve agile processes, dev prioritization, specifications, Lean…)
- Product Team & Tools (team organization, recruitment, choice of collaborative tools...)
- Product Design (UX audit, wireframing, prototyping, user tests, workshops...)
- Product Innovation (Blockchain, IA, Beacon, AR/VR, SaaS,... and find out the usages).
- Product Quick win: Quick Improvement on User Experience (Ux) and/or Usability. Prototyping in less than a month.
#Product Management | #UxUi | #DigitalTransformation