I have more than 4 years’ experience in SEO with Voyageurs du Monde (The leader of tailor made travel in France). My core skills are the digital project management, SEO, e-RP, content management and web analytics.
- SEO audits (crawls, logs, structure, performance, intern linking, indexation…)
- Editorial strategy (working with internal and external copywriters/journalists)
- E-RP (press trips, partnerships and collaborations)
- Reporting (traffic, positions, reviews, etc.)
- Deep knowledge or search engine optimization, as it relates to organic traffic, as well as the tools to review and manage organic results.
- Understanding of natural search tactics and how web metrics are tracked.
- Strong grasp of SEO tools such as Botify, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, AT Internet, Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Yooda, etc.
- Experience working with various content management systems and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments (WordPress & homemade CMS).
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and website administration.
- Google Certification: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Master’s Degree in Marketing and Communication at EIML Paris (Master Thesis: Relationship between brands and influencers)