GLOBAL CLIENT OPERATIONS
• In charge of the company global client operations/support functions: client implementation, client success, client payment operations, financial partnerships - all teams/functions created from scratch
• Permanent member of the executive committee & board of directors
• Defining & implementing the company’s operational strategy; improving operational/economic efficiency & mitigating operational risk while keeping costs at the appropriate level
• Leading/coordinating transforming projects & product launches (lean startup/design thinking methodology): creation of the account management team & processes, full conception of a brand new mass retailer SaaS product (“Wonderbank for Retailers”), lean mission on KYC processes leading to the complete conception of a new KYC document reviewing/approval product offering (“KYC Factory” - verification time reduced by x15 - smart optical character recognition + human verification), complete redesign of the architecture and inner processes of the company back-office tools, selection & deployment of an internal knowledge management solution, creation and implementation of the company business continuity plan, etc.
• Managing an incredible 15-people team/9 different nationalities!
COMMERCIAL BANKING & TRADE
LIQUIDITY & PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
• Managing a portfolio of +/- 120 large French & Swiss corporate and financial institution clients, generating ~15% of Crédit Agricole CIB global cash management net banking income
• Analyzing needs/identifying potential business opportunities with these clients in all Crédit Agricole CIB geographies worldwide (Primary Cash Management Sales)
• Acting as a secondary Cash Management Sales officer for Japanese & Indian clients with activities in the EMEA area (inbound)
• Working closely with coverage & commercial banking teams in attaining service goals; solidifying customer retention efforts by providing a superior level of customer service
• Responding to RFPs; assessing customer needs and recommending effective strategies; negotiating pricing to optimize profitability of Cash Management service solutions
• Working closely with middle-office teams to optimize both service quality and operational efficiency for clients/helping product managers in the definition of Crédit Agricole CIB cash management product development roadmap, based on clients feedback and market watch initiatives
COMMERCIAL BANKING & TRADE
COMMERCIAL BANKING MARKETING
• Defining and Implementing the global/local marketing mix & communication strategy for commercial banking products (short-term bilateral credits, financial & domestic non-financial guarantees, cash management solutions)
• Participating in the investments prioritization, assets allocation, product and commercial steering, global/local marketing campaigns & client events (UNIVERSWIFTNet, AFTE, Sibos, Eurofinance, etc.)
• Providing Cash Management Sales and Commercial Bankers worldwide with ready-to-use client-oriented pitches, product & country sheets, etc.
• Evaluating & following commercial banking marketing & commercial strategy: implementation of a worldwide commercial banking quarterly dashboard (NBI vs. budget, collected liquidity, product hit ratio, fit to client needs, etc.), internal & external satisfaction surveys, etc.
TRANSACTION & COMMERCIAL BANKING
GLOBAL TRANSACTION BANKING
• Managing complex and international implementation projects (large & international SWIFTNet FIN & FileAct, large eBanking, international cash pooling, All XML, host to host, payment & collection factories, etc.)
• Structuring implementation processes for all cash management & eTrade finance products for the EMEA area: implementation kits, training actions, etc.
• Bringing expertise and support to Commercial Bankers and Sales on specific cash management topics (sales pitches, RFP’s, technical/process issues, etc.)
• Leading targeted implementation and marketing actions (clients Digipass welcome kits, international payments brochure, clients worldwide claims & evolutions requests database, etc.)
CORPORATE SECRETARY - INTERNATIONAL
• Project Manager for Czech Republic & Slovakia on the worldwide implementation of the bank new business system: intense cash management activities, a wide range of capital markets products covered, a significant number of local developments
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt on the international cash management stream (pilot countries: Czech Republic & Slovakia): 1M€ in projected savings over two years
• Leading transversal process optimization projects targeting all support functions (B/O, M/O, finance, IT, risks) of Crédit Agricole CIB international network
• Reducing operational risk (definition, worldwide implementation, and reporting on a set of operational controls to be performed locally by B/O, M/O, and finance departments)
Project Manager for the Nordic countries (Sweden & Finland) on a worldwide project of implementation of the bank's new information system:
• Managing a 14-people/key users team (in English)
• Conducting the whole implementation locally (project structure, codification, training, project & deployment committees/documentation, accounting migration, full rehearsals, final migration, etc.) in coordination with the functional (MOA) & technical (MOE) departments based in Paris
• Conducting change management actions
• Ensuring follow-up on the new system (definition of procedures, How-to sheets, user support...) together with the organization & internal controls departments
CORPORATE SECRETARY - INTERNATIONAL
Implementation of a collaborative work tool and stimulation of a network of about 20 project managers working on the worldwide deployment of a brand new Back-Office information system:
• Performing a gap analysis between the existing version of the tool and actual needs as expressed by project managers
• Determining deliverables and deadlines for implementing the new version of the tool
• Managing the new version's whole implementation
• Conducting change management actions, incl. training
• Performing specific actions (teasing, story-telling, user support, etc.) aimed at stimulating the exchange of good practices and feedback within the project manager's network
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION DPT.
International project of creation, implementation, and stimulation of a worldwide communication network for Groupe Danone:
• Developed a complete project management structure (performance charter, processes definition, etc.)
• Followed-up and updated the editorial planning (definition of added-value topics, determination of key messages, etc.)
• Briefed and supervised writers for articles to be validated during the weekly editorial committee
• Handled the company's application for a national award in corporate communication (complete writing of the dossier, briefing of design agencies, etc.)
SAP MANUFACTURING BUSINESS UNIT
European project of deployment of a global set of business and application software processes (SAP R/3 and SAP CRM) for Arval (a BNP Paribas subsidiary):
• Participating in the general design phase’s workshops for the Operations Department, wrote process papers
• Identifying and modelizing existing and target processes using ARIS Webdesigner
• Wrote a corporate white paper: "Customer Services and the Automobile Industry: Issues and Outlook"