As a member of the group Board of Directors and directly reporting to the group Director of Operations in Paris, I am managing the whole South-East region in France in duo with the Director of Operations. In addition, I oversee the deployment of Agility within clients’ IT departments leveraging SAFe and Scrum/Kanban methodologies.
- Responsible of all Programs and Projects deliveries for Amadeus and Air France in Sophia Antipolis
- Budget of around 17 million Euros and 37500 man-days
- Direct management of 4 Project Directors/Senior Project Managers, who manage 20 Project Managers/Scrum Masters and their teams (up to 170+ persons)
- Global management of our Agile Delivery/Service Center for Amadeus within Astek premise
- Global management of all our ATG (Assistance Technique Groupée) or TMA (Tierce Maintenance Applicative) within Air France premises
- Massification and externalization of our Time & Materials resources working in all our clients’ premises into Astek Delivery/Service center premise in Agile methodologies:
- Capacity Based Service: Commitment on quality and delay (SLA with performances KPIs), cost according to capacity
- Delivery Based Service: Commitment on quality, delay and cost (SLA with performances KPIs), catalog with deliveries fixed prices, cost in work units (Waterfall) or story points (Agile)
- Fixed Price Project: Commitment on results, quality and delay (SLA & Planning), cost fixed on deliverables
- Coaching, audit and consultancy of/with our clients to deploy Agility@Scale within whole IT departments and development teams
- Setup of Agile contracts:
- Length of 3 to 6 sprints maximum and 2-3 weeks each
- Commitment based on story points planned/commited to be delivered by Agile developments teams during SAFe Program Increment (PI) Planning with the clients’ teams
- Billing of story points delivered following the Definition Of Done (DoD) agreed with both parties, including and a system of bonus/malus according to number of story points delivered
- Agile Coach: deployment of Agile methodologies within development but also management/commercials teams
- Global Account Manager for Société Générale client (Paris and EMEA)
Astek consultant to manage all the development teams of the Amadeus Delivery Center within Astek premises.
- Global Account Manager for Amadeus
- Direct management of 2 Project Directors and 1 Senior Project Managers, who manage 15 Project Managers/Scrum Masters and their teams (up to 110+ persons)
- Management methodologies:
- Care Management (Management de bienveillance): Understand and create caring and compassionate organizations.
- Great Place To Work: Motivate staff and unify them as one team, by deploying team building activities, team self-assesment, open discussion sessions, removing irritant factors, flexible and home working....
- Reporting of high level KPIs to Amadeus CIOs during quarterly Strategic Steering Committees
Direct report to the CIO, I was managing large and complex development multi-year programs in a truly Agile environment, heavily leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to drive Agile delivery at scale, balancing Program Management, Agile Coaching and transformational leadership with the objective to support and manage Agile teams build and deliver solutions and value more efficiently.
- Managing up to 15 Agile teams (120+ persons)
- Program Scrum Of Scrum Master / Release Train Engineer (RTE) of the Agile Release Train (ART):
- Deployment of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe v4.0) within the whole department and Agile development teams
- Scrum of Scrum bi-weekly stand-up meeting, Program Increment (PI), bi-monthly recurrent 2-days PI Planning Event
- Report to the Senior Management a status and progress on the execution
- Deployment of Development Life Cycle (DLC), Development Factory, Test Driven Development (TDD), Craftsmanship, Continuous Integration (CI) on all the Agile Teams of the Train
- Managing and delivering Strategic Innovations on time and within quality standards
- Initializing and maintaining a Project/Program Management toolbox with recommended governance, tools and processes
- Deploying and evangelizing this Project/Program Management toolbox within the Product Division
- Building up Project/Program Management expertise through capitalization on past experiences
Permanent member of the UK and EMEA Executive Committee of the group IT Infrastructures, I was directly reporting to the EMEA Regional CTO. I managed an EMEA RC/Department of 35 resources spread across EMEA made of 6 teams of Account Managers, Project & Program Managers, PMO and Service Managers in London, Jersey, Luxembourg, Zurich, Munich and Milan. I was the EMEA Head of 4 perimeters: the production quality, stability and reporting, the global portfolios and envelops of projects and programs, the client relationships with all business lines, the development of internal applications.
Head of RAM (Regional Account Management):
- Managing client relationship with COO, CEO and CIO of each business lines (Investment Banking, Private Banking, Securities Services, Equity Finance, ...).
- Service Level Management / Agreement between IT and internal Clients or the Regulators (SLA / SLM)
Head of OPM (Operations and Monitoring):
- Owner of the ITIL tools and processes consistency, services quality and strategy of the group Information System, on-call 24/7, incident escalation and crisis management, service catalogs, process life cycle
- Accountable for IPCM activities (Incident, Problem and Change Management)
- Managing all IT infrastructure and middle-ware operations. 4000 changes per year.
Head of PPM (Project/Programs and Portfolios Management):
- Managing all Clients’ Portfolios and Envelopes of all Internal and Clients Projects and Programs
- 150 Projects and Programs, budget of 18 million Euros and 20000 man-days
Delivery of 10 projects for a total of 4000 man-days and 3.5 million Euros in a Front Application used by Traders to create complex exotic products.
- Team manager of 13 developers and business analysts
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban Master) and Waterfall/V-Model Project Management
- Deployment of a Development Factory
- Use of GTM/PMLC/SDLC standards/methods
- Definition and follow-up of User Stories, velocity, backlog, sprints, ...
- Establishment of daily Stand-up Meeting, Coding Dojo and Pair-programming, Poker planning
- Functional studies, cost studies, planning, weekly client meeting / monthly sponsor meeting, reporting
In charge of the availability of testing environments, accountable for the quality of the code delivered in production. Coordination of global non-regression tests campaigns for the whole Front-To-Back applications chains.
- Team manager of 5 resources: 2 Release Managers, 4 Quality Analysts, 2 Pre-Production
- Lean Management and DevOps methodologies
- Deployment of Continuous Integration (CI)
- Validation of releases and tests quality in HP Quality Centre: 3500 man-days of development delivered per year
- Worldwide Go/No-Go meeting and Global Release/Change Review/Advisory Board (RRB / CRB / CAB)
- Production deliveries, Reporting, Post-Mortem, Post-Implementation Review, Retrospective
- Certification of the application: Change & Release Management (CM/RM) and Global Testing Methodology (GTM)
Manager of a functional and technical support team for Front-To-Back applications (level 1 and 2)
- Team manager of 7 resources
- CRM: Managing the relationship between internal clients and Information Systems developments teams
- Create and maintain a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Global ITEC coordinator for Monthly End Of Month (EOM) process
- Creation of the Follow The Sun (FTS) support: Incidents follow-up 24/7 in Paris, Montreal/New York and Hong-Kong
Technical and functional support (level 1 and 2) for Front-To-Back applications
- Main application for Investment Banking deals, Back Office feeding and reconciliations. Referential for opening, closing and intraday internal market prices
- Complex SQL extracts of deals and positions for inspection and audit during Kerviel affair:
Shell scripts to industrialize and automate support process
Project aiming at merging Hewlett Packard and NNM technologies
- Customer relation with SFR, Alcatel, Siemens, Nokia
- Functional and technical specifications
- Development of HP OpenView TeMIP (Telecommunications Management Information Platform) modules
- Non-regression and unitary testing
- Delivery and deployment on client site