Member of the management team (total team ~70 people in Paris & Lisbon)
- Leading the data & analytics community (~20 data scientists/BI developers)
- Framing and delivering projects for internal clients (data, analytics, ML, and visualization)
- Supervising project teams on analytics and Data science projects
- 360° dashboard: interactive BI tool allowing 1,500 bankers to explore all info on their clients (>10 data sources). Project managed since the beginning (including initial design, data collection, preparation, modelling, visualization) to the distribution & deployment (communication, training,
- Deal opportunity detection: ML model developed on external company data (financials, news, rumors) predicting the probability of being involved in an M&A transaction. Development of a web tool for bankers to consult and rate model’s suggestions, achieving 2/3 of relevant feedback.
- Product recommendation engines: packaging heuristic & ML models to push product opportunities to sales people. The ML model is a combination of content-based (clients’ and products’ features) and collaborative filtering info.
- Company matching algorithm: creation of a generic algorithm able to match companies by names & locations, using a succession of libraries (soft TF-IDF, fuzzy-wuzzy) and packaging it into a web app for a wide analyst community.
Strategy and management consulting within Corporate & Investment Banking:
- Independent structuring and lead of projects
- Relationship with internal clients at mid-to-senior management level
- Supervision of several consultants
- Other responsibilities: Client proposals, staffing, internal knowledge management
- Alternative clearing for Energy & Commodity Finance
- Co-development between CIB and retail activities in the US (NY/SF)
- Review of Risk policy applying on Banks & Intermediaries
- Global PMO for cost optimisation programme
- Development plan on sovereign clients (debt agencies, governments)
Assignments over BNP Paribas Group, such as Insurance, commodity futures, prime brokerage, incidents and frauds.
Typical projects: internal interviews with department heads, data analyses, presentations to Executive Management.