Account Manager SEA
Business Developer (France, Espagne, Italy et UK)
Chantier 1: (3 mois en mode conseil) POLITIQUE DE REMUNERATION
Elaboration de job guidelines en collaboration avec les équipes,
Update de performance individuelle,
Refonte de la politique de rémunération,
Préparation du cascading aux équipes.
Chantier 2: (2 mois en mode conseil) EVALUATION DE LA PERFORMANCE
Création du template d'évaluation et des guides managers et collaborateurs
Formation managers au Feedback
Preparation et accompagnement des revues de Talents et des Plans de Succession.
We are headhunters and HR Project consultants.
Work in Spanish, English and French.
FRANCE - ESPAGNE - MEXICO - COLOMBIA - CHILE - ARGENTINA - PERU
Mission: attract and recruit best talents for LatAm.
-Source and attract external profiles for Marketing and Sales for Latin America.
-Manage internal mobility across the region..
-Optimize of recruitment process.
-Monitor recruitment process with Hiring Managers and global stakeholders.
-Recruit best active or passive candidates for our organization.
-On-board new recruits: define integration path with managers, follow-up.
-Develop careers: talent reviews, succession planning, preparation of salary reviews. identification, implementation and follow-up of adequate development actions.
-Implement global HR policies at local level.
-Support and advise line-management.
-Challenge teams and structures.
-Develop and implement climate improvement actions.
Mission: develop business, team and people's skills.
- Build the training plan.
- Design & implement specific training.
- Work with best-in-class providers.
- Manage the local learning business.
Mission 1: modernize learning & development practices & methods / anchor new technologies in learning approach.
- Change the learning practice in the L&D Community - 200 pers. worldwide: design new L&D function training path, implement blended learning and 70/20/10 approach, run and implement distance learning (WebEx).
- Digitalize learning: Group LCMS roll-out and follow-up - 45 000 users, 57 countries, develop and implement group e-content creation policy at international level.
Transversal Management: regional learning project managers and HRIS team (7 people).
Mission 2: promote L&D community within the HR network.
- Manage communication campaign (+ 50 news per year, multi-medias format).
- Spread and market L&D policies and projects.
Management of one intern a year dedicated to the project.
Mission: support international implementation of HR policies through HRIS.
Implementation and support of Performance System, ATS and ESS.